NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Skirt to Pants!


We started with a skirt, of course!  Are you seeing a trend here?  I don't have a before photo, but you can just about imagine it.  I'd made it when I was a teenager!
I just laid my pattern piece out on the existing skirt and cut out around it, keeping the original waistband and pockets...bonus!  Then I sewed up the crotch seam and the inseam, hemmed it and I was done!
To see the other pajama pants I made, head on over to Skirt Fixation!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great reuse of that skirt! And I love all of the pajama pants you made...might need to check out that pattern to make my son a few pairs as he is growing faster than I can find decent thrifted pjs in his size!

Andrea EOD