Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Socks From Old Sweater Sleeves!

Of course I would finally have time to post this cute tutorial, and it is almost Spring! Ha!

I made these cute mittens from a sweater I used to wear when I was 18. I love the color, and I wanted to make sure I used all of it. So I decided to make some super warm long socks out of the sleeves!

Before, just as lowly cut off sweater sleeves:

And after, as lovely warm socks!

And of course in the middle, Clyde wanted to help. :) 

You can see more about how I made them on my blog, Em-Provising

Happy Refashioning! :) 


Anielska Aniela... said...

your dog is so cute!
thank you! for tutorial :-)

jennifer elliott said...

Your puppy is adorable! I love working with long sleeves too! I usually make cute boot socks for my knee high boots. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD