NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Some little fixes for grandmas sheath dress

Hallo meine lieben Refashionistas,

das Wochenende steht vor der Tür und ich habe heute ein kleines Dress-Refashion-Projekt für euch.

As you may know I am a vintagelover - especially clothes my relatives have worn before. So today I want to show you an old sheath dress from my grandma that only needed some small fixes. (Too bad I don't have any pic of her wearing it, yet...)

http://ninutschkanns.com/2015/03/20/refashion-omas-etuikleid/

See all steps and more pics on my blog.

CU, Nina :)

2 comments:

Saga said...

Just the little touch it need to be updated, nice.

Und ich mag deiner refashions sehr
(what is the German word for refashion? Um-nähen?).
I should really follow you blog, just to get a chance to use my German. I use English all the time here everywehere on the internet, but my German is really rusty.

Andrea said...

So worth saving! I love this floral print and that its family vintage :)

Andrea EOD