Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Steam Punk Refashion

When I was digging through my clothing stash (I have way too many stashes!!) I discovered two items that matched in color hues of purple. A too big sweater with an interesting neckline and a too small sleeveless top with an interesting pattern.

I knew right away that I was going to steam punk these two by making a faux corset top. Now doesn’t that sound like fun? A steam punk top that you can wear everyday!

For more information on how I managed to pull this off, check out my Blog.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

I, too, have too many stashes. Nice job on the sweater refashion!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus