Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer shoulder cover thing

I have owned this vest for at least 10 years. I really liked it, but I never used it, it just wasn't my style.
So it lay in the refashion pile for a few years....

I removed the little sleeves  and folded the fabric so neckline and hem met. 

I made it into a tube with a neckline-sized hole at the top and a chest-sized hole at the bottom.

Nice little shoulder thingy. You would probably call it a shoulder warmer, but I plan to use it to protect my zombie pale skin against the sun (in a few months when the sun burns strong enough to cause sun burns).

1 comment:

cfortin said...

What a cute and clever refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab