Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Sweater Skirt

I have a quick refashion for you today. I took a men's sweater and turned it into a skirt.

A men's sweater looking for a new life.

I cut it off under the arms and took in the sides for fit and shape. Next was the waist band. TaDa!

To see how I did this, click here. This is super easy and very comfy.


cfortin said...

Cute refashion. I am always interested in ways to use men's sweaters.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

Great refashion! I have still yet to master the art of turning a sweater into a skirt!

P.S. Don't forget to add DLG Creations in the label area when you post a refashion. Your label helps keep track of all your posts.