Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

TWO SHIRT REFASHION: new spring-summer skirt

About a year ago, my former workplace were handing out old work shirts. None of my co-workers had no desire for the free shirts, but one of them (bless her heart) snagged them anyway and gave them to me to refashion. I started working on transforming the two shirts (one checkered plaid and the other striped) into skirts, but then I got distracted and stashed the project in a bin. While digging through my refashion totes, I found the project and decided to finish them.

For more details and pictures, click here.

Jennifer Elliott


jennifer elliott said...

Most refashions have been posted to the Refashion Co-op's Instagram account.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

g.satansbraten said...

;-) - going to help you with the thank-you kisses to your bright former colleague for this marvellous refashion material!

LG, Gerlinde