Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 02, 2015

Velvet Skirt to Palazzo Pant!

Hi all!

Last weekend I turned this dramatic crushed velvet skirt:

Into even more dramatic palazzo pants!

It was pretty simple. I just folded the skirt in half and laid an existing pair of pajama pants over the top to get a template for the crotch:

Then I cut out a the crotch seams and then straight down the middle of the skirt:

Then sewed these bad boys up to make some pretty awesome pants!

I have more pictures and a funny story about why I shouldn't have made them so wide on my blog.



Refashion said...

Those are very dramatic palazzo pants love them

Debbie EOD

Beth said...

Thanks Debbie! I am trying to incorporate more drama into my wardrobe - you know, to match the drama in my life! LOL

primcreek said...

LOVE em!!!!! They look like the most comfortable pants every and that is a big plus in my book.