NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wide leg pants with cuffs

Meine lieben Refashionistas,

ich hoffe, ihr hattet ein tolles Wochenende. To finish it I have an easy refashion-idea for you - I swear it can save a pants-life! ;)

As I told you I was cleaning up my closet and saved some clothes from selling and donating. I had those very comfortable wide leg-flower-print-pants. I loved it but with every machine wash the legs went shorter. So I just sewed some cuffs on and now they're ready for the summer again!!!

http://ninutschkanns.com/2015/03/14/refashion-blumchen-hose-mit-weitem-beim/

You find this very easy tutorial on my blog.

Nina :)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

What a great way to save too-short pants! I've got a pair or two that should get this treatment as well. Thanks for the tutorial!

-Carissa
EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I love the pop of green. Great job!