Thursday, April 16, 2015

DIY : Convertible Cardigan


Hello, everyone! I'm excited to share this super simple yet transforming refashion with you all. No sewing skills necessary!

I purchased this cardigan on clearance at a local consignment shop with the intention of making it wearable several different ways. If you'd like to take a peek at the tutorial, please feel free to visit my fashion + style blog at www.adifferentfashion.com. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Maria M.
Fashion + Style Blogger @ A Different Fashion

3 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Have been on your blog and can't find out how the shorter back evolved with the 'tie up'.
Can I kindly ask you to explain oder do another full pic of the back, please?

Thanks ahead - your idea in general is brilliant!

LG, Gerlinde

jennifer elliott said...

Super cute! As much as I like long sweaters, sometimes they can too long -- I love the shorter length. Fits you very nicely.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

jenny_o said...

How ingenious! Great thinking.