Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, April 17, 2015

dress to tunic - butterick 5191 to simplicity 1364

refashion dress to tunic
I made this dress last year, and could not bring myself to complete it fully as - there was a flaw in the fabric, and also when I tried it on it was quite frumpy.  Simpliciity have a blogger sewing challenge currently so I opted to try one of their patterns.  In the middle of sewing, I managed (with no great effort it seems) to put a hole near the neckline.  I have rescued it for the moment but may undo this and try a collar or contrast fabric. more details here


Gingham Ginger said...


Andrea said...

I like the tunic top and the pocket is great! Hope you can easily fix the collar!

Andrea EOD