NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

REFASHION: new favorite pretty skirt

I have a favorite skirt! For a measly $3, I discovered this beautiful size 3 dress at a consignment store. The dress was absolutely nowhere my size, but I just fell in the love with the colors and pattern of the dress. Really the last thing I needed was another piece of clothing to refashion, but I just love love love the classic colors and pattern of the dress.


429.RED

For more pictures and details, click here.

Jennifer Elliott

2 comments:

Anielska Aniela... said...

it looks great!,I must do similar ^^
mr. Riley cat is very helpful I see

jennifer elliott said...

Riley is usually helpful with my projects. ;)

Jennifer Elliott, EOD