NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Sunny Yellow Pullover to Cardigan

Before: I wanted a yellow cardigan, but couldn't find one retail, let alone at the thrift store. So I bought a pullover and found some rescued, matching, yellow lace.
Since I was planning on completing this project while visiting my sister, I wanted to use hand sewing. Cut up the middle, turn over the rough edges, and I applied the lace to either side.
And, of course, I replaced the tag.  Did you notice the 55 cent thread? Super vintage.
And after: Here it is! All ready for warmer weather!




1 comment:

jenny_o said...

So pretty! I can never find cardigans that fit, they are all so heavy or boxy ... will have to give this a try.