Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

SWEATSHIRT FIX: side buttons addition

I picked up an oversize fleece sweatshirt for a few dollars with the intention of refashioning with side buttons. Thanks to Pinterest and the interweb, sweatshirts or sweaters with side buttons have caught my attention. The biggest decision I faced with this refashion was either creating a new off side opening (instead down the center) or splitting the side seams open.

SPOILER ALERT: I chose to open both the sides and add cute little buttons.


For more details and pictures, click here.

Jennifer Elliott


RanchHouse said...

This is such a great idea. I have not seen it before.
Mary @ RanchHouse Wednesday EOD

jenny_o said...

I haven't seen this kind of thing before, either - I like it.