Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ankle Zipper Jeans Refashion

Hello, everyone! Excited to share this simple refashion with you today!
(And I'm so sorry, but I forgot to take a 'before' picture. Oops!)

No drastic transformation here, but I turned these ankle-zip jeans into regular skinny jeans to make them a bit more versatile, plus easier to hem.

For a step-by-step breakdown, visit my personal style blog, A Different Fashion. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the rest of your week!


Maria M.


jennifer elliott said...

I forget to take before photos too easily too! Join the club. :)

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Therese said...

Same here!!! I just get to wrapped up in the job and before I realize it is all done and no pics. Good idea though.