Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Belt Transplants

I'm all about thrift store scored belts; particularly the waist cinching, stretch belts with old timey retro buckles.
Here are some mind-numbingly simple "rafashions" of belts. Belts that will match some refashioned outfits, I'm sure.
outdated black belt + oversized blue bird  buckle
That's a dress right off the rack at Goodwill, no refashioning necessary! I just put the bird buckle on the black elastic.
I've got two more belts to show you. There over here. On my blog, Craft, Thrift, or Die.

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Sometimes simple is best and can make a world of difference. Nice job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD