Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Big Denim Dress - Little Denim Skirt!

We started with a denim dress.
I just loved all the seams and kept as many as I could when I was making this skirt for my daughter.
It's actually reversible!  So to see the other side and to enter a giveaway for free fabric and patterns, visit us at Skirt Fixation!  There's also lots of photos of this crazy girl and those hula hoops!


Andrea said...

So incredibly cute!!! I love the other side for the amazing print on that fabric ;) Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us!

Andrea EOD

jenny_o said...

What a charming model! This is such a cute pattern and looks great on.

Lovenicky said...

This looks great! I like refashioning adult garments to kids' garments too!