Monday, May 25, 2015

Polka Dots, Paint Spots, Plaid, and Pearl Snaps

I was able to start and finish two refashions this weekend, and it only took me about an hour!

This polka dot top had a splotch of paint on the belly. So I chopped off the cuffs and created pockets to cover the paint spot.

Polka Dot Pockets - Before & After

This plaid thing may have been intended to be a dress, but it screamed "night gown" to me. I simply cut a new hem and refinished the edge for a brand new shirt!

Snappy Plaid - Before & After

For more details on both of these quick fixes, check out CarissaKnits!

3 comments:

stilo casual said...

Both are pretty cool!! Visit my blog to see my DIY and refashion!! Blessings!
Www.stilo-casual.blogspot.com

TheRefashStash said...

Very cool! Love the cuffs to pockets, great idea!

cfort82 said...

I love what you did with the polka dot top.

Cindy
Upcycled Design Lab