Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Polka Dots, Paint Spots, Plaid, and Pearl Snaps

I was able to start and finish two refashions this weekend, and it only took me about an hour!

This polka dot top had a splotch of paint on the belly. So I chopped off the cuffs and created pockets to cover the paint spot.

Polka Dot Pockets - Before & After

This plaid thing may have been intended to be a dress, but it screamed "night gown" to me. I simply cut a new hem and refinished the edge for a brand new shirt!

Snappy Plaid - Before & After

For more details on both of these quick fixes, check out CarissaKnits!


Maribel Arroyo said...

Both are pretty cool!! Visit my blog to see my DIY and refashion!! Blessings!

Marisa Glied said...

Very cool! Love the cuffs to pockets, great idea!

cfortin said...

I love what you did with the polka dot top.

Upcycled Design Lab