NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, May 11, 2015

REFASHION: Two easy peasy new skirts

My husband's grandmother recently rummaged through her wardrobe and donated a ton of stuff, but she had a few pieces she couldn't quite give up. Luckily, she knew I refashioned clothes and hoped I would be interested in the few remaining pieces. I saw potential in some of the remaining clothes and snagged them.


BLUE.VEE

The two skirts I snagged were pretty easy to refashion. I kept the original hem on both skirts, hacked off a little more than 12 inches from the top of the skirts, and created a new waistband. I might fiddle around the waistband on the floral skirt because it feels a little big.


VEETWO

For a few more details, click here.

Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

Refashion said...

The skirts look good - it would be good to see a picture of them on you :)

Debbie EOD