Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Skirt from Duvet

I made this skirt from a duvet cover, elastic and some white polycotton.

I prefer skirts to have a lining (if light coloured) and be knee length or longer. This year I have not needed to buy any new clothing as I make everything myself! 


jennifer elliott said...

I love skirts! And I love the rabbit print on this skirt -- great job. I would probably wear this skirt all the time.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

I am so in love with the rabbit print! I go crazy for anything with rabbits lol You did a great job!

RenataLaura said...

Thanks! Oh i would love some more rabbit prints, such wonderful cute animals