Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, May 30, 2015

With a Twist

I did a couple of straightforward alterations (strap shortening, shelf bra removal) on this dress, but the most profound improvement was the simplest. I just twisted the skirt a few inches, and I instantly had a better-fitting, way more interesting garment. Not really a refashion, I suppose, but I was so surprised at how much difference such a small and easy change can make that I just had to share it with you!



The alteration details and the obligatory backstory can be found on my blog, The Unfashionista!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Nicely done! Sometimes quick and easy changes are the best!

-Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus