NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

70s maternity top to casual skirt

70s (or 70s style) maternity top.

I liked the fabric that had stilized pineapples. And the fabric was the thinnest, lightest, softest cotton ever.
I made a little casual summer skirt, that I think will be nice to wear in very warm weather.


2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

This is an awesome use for a maternity top. I had my boys in the 80's but don't have anything left. I refashioned them even then.
Thanks for sharing. Mary @ RanchHouse Editor of the Day (EOD)

Lovenicky said...

Lovely refashion! Maternity dresses are the best. There is so much fabric for refashioning.