NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, June 01, 2015

A new hem

Hello again, Refashionistas! I found this beautiful red dress at a local thrift shop for a meager .50 cents! How could I pass it up???


To update this, I cut 13" off the bottom

And finished the raw edge:
J
Just like that, I have a "new" dress!

Not too shabs for .50 cents :)
For my full tutorial, feel free to check out my original post

~Accidental Seamstress








3 comments:

Refashion said...

Lovely. The dress looks so much better now.

Debbie EOD

jenny_o said...

So cute! And your blog is excellent. Glad to have found it!

Accidental Seamstress said...

Thank you so much, ladies! :)