NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Dad to Son via Mom's refashioning magic!

I started with 2 pairs of my husband's khaki pants.  In case you need a refresher on what men's khakis look like, here's a blurry photo I took!

I made my son a pair of cargo pants from these two pairs!  I just laid my pattern pieces on top of the pants and cut them out.  I couldn't believe it took 2 pairs of Dad's pants to make one pair for my son, but they are cargos, so lots of pockets and extras.
I also made him 2 other pieces of clothing and a three piece coordinating outfit for my daughter too!  You can see it all, along with gobs and gobs of cute photos over at Skirt Fixation!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

So that's what khakis look like! :)

Very nicely done!


- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus