NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

T-Shirt Redo

I got this T-shirt in the mail for donating to Rails to Trails, a group that takes unused railroads and turns them into bike trails.  It was nice in white, but they never stay looking that white for long. 
So I dyed it with Rit dye and altered it using my usual method, which I have written about already.
I plan on redoing the shorts in the first picture - they are Umbro's from the early 90's, if anyone remembers those!

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

You're completely right! White tees never stay white for long, and I never thought about dying them to make them last a bit longer. Fantastic refashion. I actually don't mind getting free boxy T-shirts now that I know how to refashion them into a more fitted tee. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD