Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vintage Fabric Market Bag

After a little break from Re-fashion Co-op I'm happy to be back. : )

For my first sewing project I was handed down some fun fabric that my grandmother had hidden up in her attic. I love it! I decided it was the perfect pattern to make a market bag with. I added a zipper and used the handles from an old reusable shopping bag that was falling apart and success! I love how it turned out.


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Welcome back! I look forward to more of your refashions, and you're right the fabric is a really fun print. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD