NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 06, 2015

A tee skirt

HI
this is not a eror !!! I made a TEE SKIRT !!
In fact, it's a teeshirt become a skirt.


It's not a revolution ! But the simplicity is good isnt it?

For more, it's HERE

XOXO

See you soon !

4 comments:

Refashion said...

That makes a cute summer skirt. I am wondering how you made the waist though? It would be good to see

Debbie EOD

Beth Huntington said...

Really cute! I love the color and it looks great on you!

Liochka said...

I do the same as I show in a tuto before. Cut and fix an elastic waist band. Sew it .

Liochka said...

Thanks