Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Gingham Shirt from Trousers

Made from the fabric of unwanted trousers. I used a vintage pattern (on the right) to cut the panels. I find pattern sewing so much easier,  I even left my mannequin bought last autumn outside for someone else!
I can see a few of these made up! The only challenges were the lack of fabric to make what I wanted and  sewing buttonholes onto raised fabric. - My blogspot here - 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Great job! Gingham is perfect for summer!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus