NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Lace Sleeves

I started with what I think is a pretty cool cheetah print tank top from WalMart only $3! WOW!
I wanted to use my leftover cheetah print lace to add some sleeves to my new tank.

I measured the length of the arm holes from the front to the back. Then I cut two large triangles from my lace fabric.

The first sleeve pinned!

And there ya have it! A sleeved tank top! Or does it make it a t-shirt? I'm not sure...


 Here's a close up for you! Ohh pretty sleeves!

Even the swan family came to see my new shirt!



Happy Refashioning!!!

To see my stash of refashes check out my blog: therefashstash.wordpress.com






2 comments:

Carissa said...

Cheetah lace with a cheetah print tank top? What a perfect combo!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Yeah!! Itsn't it awesome!?!