NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oversized-cardigan from mens sweater

Meine lieben Refashionistas,
da bin ich wieder, schön wieder da zu sein! I was moving to a different city and because of that there was no time for blogging.

But now I don't want to hold back my latest refashion. I simply transformed a mens sweater to an oversized cardigan. I hope you like it!

http://ninutschkanns.com/2015/07/29/refashion-oversized-cardigan-aus-maennerpullover/

See the hole refashion on my blog on ninutschkanns.com.


CU there :)

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I love big sweaters but I love cardigan so much more. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD