Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Scarf to shirt re-fash

Hi all,

I have an older refashion to share.  One that I have been wearing a lot recently since it has been so beautiful and hot in my neck of the woods.  This was made with an old scarf of my Nana's.  Original post is here .  Pretty self-explanatory.  Scarf + old tank.  And, I would recommend re-enforcing the seams if you are going to give it a whirl with a silk scarf, like I did.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very cool idea! Looks like a great top for summer.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus