NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Stripes 'n' Florals

Hello Everyone!
Love seeing so many new faces here, so many new looks and refashions...!

I thought I'd share the latest with you, starting with a stripy dress, and a floral dress...

 A beach dress, a few sizes too big, always slipping down & asking to be 'remade'... and a strange fitting (also lycra-mix) floral dress, hoping to be changed into something wearable...


I bought both in the sale, hoping something would magically come to me...
Hope you like the end result :)

Would be lovely to hear your feedback, and anything you would've done differently...
Pop by the blog for a full rundown!

Thanks, and speak soon (hopefully when the sun is out again!)

Gema x







Before and After






6 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Bravo for having courage to mix florals and stripes and you totally make it work! I love it!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Gema Ensenat said...

Thank-you Jennifer! :)

Saga said...

Beautiful!

Gema Ensenat said...

Thank-you!!

Gema Ensenat said...

(by the way, I wouldn't have thought of combining them myself, it's the first challenge in the Refashion Runway, and I'm loving the incentive to make something I wouldn't ordinarily make)

Gema Ensenat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.