Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Take a Look at This Gem!

I recently had the very distinct pleasure of traveling back down South to visit my Granny and hitting up my favorite-ever thrift store while I was there!

I scored some really great refashionables, and I was thrilled!

One of my favorite pieces was this amazing jewel shirt. At least I think those are jewels...

Before, it was bigger and more billowy, and had longer sleeves than I like. 

I took in the sides and shortened the sleeves, and I love how it came out! 

Pardon my use of bathroom selfies... 

For more detail on what I did, and for a close-up picture of this amazing jewel fabric, you can visit my blog, Em-provising


Refashion said...

The top looks pretty and fits much better now :)

Debbie EOD

RanchHouse said...

You did an awesome job on the fit. The top is really cute now.

Mary at Ranch House