NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Birds of a feather...

So I have a thing for feathers, all kinds of feathers- peacock and non-peacock. I found this dress and I just had to have it. Turns out this dress was a home-sew and unfortunately the wrong type of fabric was used for the dress. When a dress consists of multiple pieces, having a large pattern is really difficult and really requires a lot of thought. I saw some potential in this dress, if it lost the sleeves and tie and length change.


So off they came and I fixed the hem. Poof! Much better dress. For more pictures and what I did, check out my blog here.

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Check out Lauren's blog for more before and after. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse Wednesday EOD