Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Button Embellished Tee

For this week's asymmetrical Refashion Runway challenge, I decided to keep it simple and make over a basic boyfriend tee that fit fine but could use some lovin'.

Button-Embellished Tee - BeforeButton-Embellished Tee - Before

I removed the little pocket that was falling off anyway. Then I started playing around with all the purple buttons in my button stash. Once I had a design I liked, I stitched them onto the shirt, using a remnant of fabric from another project to add stability to the inside of the t-shirt.

Button-Embellished Tee - After

As always, you can find more details and photos at CarissaKnits!

Button-Embellished Tee - After


Minnado said...

I really like the way you laid out the buttons. Looks great

Debbie EOD

Gema Ensenat said...

So pretty!