Monday, August 31, 2015

Button Embellished Tee

For this week's asymmetrical Refashion Runway challenge, I decided to keep it simple and make over a basic boyfriend tee that fit fine but could use some lovin'.

Button-Embellished Tee - BeforeButton-Embellished Tee - Before

I removed the little pocket that was falling off anyway. Then I started playing around with all the purple buttons in my button stash. Once I had a design I liked, I stitched them onto the shirt, using a remnant of fabric from another project to add stability to the inside of the t-shirt.

Button-Embellished Tee - After

As always, you can find more details and photos at CarissaKnits!

Button-Embellished Tee - After

2 comments:

Minnado said...

I really like the way you laid out the buttons. Looks great

Debbie EOD

Gema said...

So pretty!