Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 5. Basic bag sewing. Two bags become one bag

An old leather bucket bag, that I thought was a bit boring.And a little handmade bag from Peru, that my parent gifted me with after a holiday there. I really liked it, but I like to pack everyting and the kitchen sink, so it was too small.

I removed the strap from the peruvian bag, placed the peruvian bag it self on the leather bag, and sewed one onto the other.Lastly I sewed the straps from the peruvian bag onto the leather bag.

Now a very modern bucket bag.


RanchHouse said...

This should really give room for all now. Having sections should also expand storage. Love your bags.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Lovenicky said...

What a cool idea!

jenny_o said...