Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Getting the Maximum Use Out of a Maxi

One of my top three posts of all time on my blog is What to Wear to a Graduation. In that post I not only shed some light on what I consider to be appropriate attire for graduation ceremonies, I debuted the first maxi dress that I ever bought.

After a handful of wears in the course of a couple of years, I realized that I wasn't getting the maximum use out of the dress.

So I sat down with it and 15 minutes later, I had the perfect maxi skirt for a work cookout.

For more pictures and my four easy refashion steps, check out my blog,

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I have a tendency to wear more skirts than dresses. I love that the tank perfectly matches the skirt. Great job.

Jennifer Elliott EOD