Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

ReFashion for Beginners - Pants into a skirt

I've done several blog posts on converting pants into a skirt.  I just converted another pair last night and I remembered to take pictures.  Here is my latest pants to shirt conversion.

It's hard to tell the color of the pants from these pictures, so here's a close up of the fabric.

This refashion is IDEAL for beginners and can be completed in less than 1 hour.  If you're experienced, it can be completed in about 20 minutes.  Yes, it's THAT easy!

Two step by step tutorials + a post on tips and tricks are on my blog


jennifer elliott said...

Turning pants or shorts into a skirt is my go-to project. I agree that it's a great project for beginners. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

jenny_o said...

Okay, this was the tutorial that finally got me to try this refashion. Wish me luck :)