Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Removing Ruffles

My sister-in-law gave me some clothes she had gotten from a friend. She wasn't keen on all the ruffles on them, and neither was I. So I removed a ruffle from each of these tops to make more basic pieces I could wear to work or under jackets. Gotta love a quick fix!


jennifer elliott said...

Quick fixes are the best! Great job.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!
PPC Expert

Kathy W. said...

Such a simple change results in such a dramatic effect. Good job!