Friday, September 11, 2015

Neglected Dress becomes 4 Season Dress

I made this red lace dress more than a year ago. Since then I had only worn it once and it had been forgotten at the back of my closet.


I decided to make it more suitable for all-season wearing by adding sleeves to it. I still have some remnant red lace material so I cut 3/4 sleeves using the same Butterick 6771 dress pattern. And this is the after:



Now I can wear this in warm weather and cold weather as well! You can see more Refashioned Projects on My Blog.

4 comments:

Rennie said...

It's gorgeous both ways. I do like the refashions which involve adding to something to make it more lovely.

RanchHouse said...

This is so pretty. The sleeves really take it up a notch.

Unknown said...

VERY nice. a girl can never have too much lace :)

Carissa said...

Love it! The red lace will be perfect for so many occasions, regardless of season!

-Carissa
EOD