Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Neglected Dress becomes 4 Season Dress

I made this red lace dress more than a year ago. Since then I had only worn it once and it had been forgotten at the back of my closet.

I decided to make it more suitable for all-season wearing by adding sleeves to it. I still have some remnant red lace material so I cut 3/4 sleeves using the same Butterick 6771 dress pattern. And this is the after:

Now I can wear this in warm weather and cold weather as well! You can see more Refashioned Projects on My Blog.


Renata Laura said...

It's gorgeous both ways. I do like the refashions which involve adding to something to make it more lovely.

RanchHouse said...

This is so pretty. The sleeves really take it up a notch.

Accidental Seamstress said...

VERY nice. a girl can never have too much lace :)

Carissa said...

Love it! The red lace will be perfect for so many occasions, regardless of season!