Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, September 07, 2015

sheets and pillowcases.... lots of them

The last while I have been remaking sheets and trying some shibori, as well as making new sets of pyjamas.  The shibori was something I never did, but always loved the look of.  I bought one of those Jacquard Indigo Kits and got a lot of stuff dyed.  I have a few posts over in my blog of the various shibori's but my fabourite one is this one!

Got quite a lot out of 2 or 3 sheets and some pillowcases

1 comment:

Refashion said...

The dress looks lovely- I like the dyeing.

Debbie EOD