Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Take in the Pants

Hello Refashion Co-op. This was a quick project. I was given these pants but they were about two sizes too big. Saggy pants don't make you feel any better about your post-baby body. My backside is saggy enough all by itself.

I sewed down the sides of these khaki pants and brought them down to size.

I finished in no time and then I ran errands.

Thanks for reading. To see more details on this project check out, I Can Work With That, here.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Great job! Sometimes the little changes make the biggest difference!