NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Varsity Sweater

I've had this old cardigan in my closet for a couple years now. It's super comfy, but not the most stylish of garments.

DIY Varsity Sweater

I used leather scraps from a previous project and hand-sewed on a letter "C" and a couple elbow patches. Now I'm ready for autumn!

DIY Varsity Sweater

More details and photos can be found at CarissaKnits!

DIY Varsity Sweater

4 comments:

vintagevogue said...

Cute!

J said...

I LOVE it! You are so creative -this is brilliant!

cfortin said...

Cute make over Carrissa.

Cindy
Upcycled Design Lab

therefashstash said...

This is SO awesome!!! I totally have to do this myself!!! Looks really good with the plaid shirt underneath!!