NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, October 05, 2015

A tiny change

I recently dyed this blouse green, and I liked it but it was too short. So I put lace elastic at the hem, and also on the sleeve hem.
Before

After
Funny how it also changed the look/design.

5 comments:

Patti said...

such a good save/tranformation!

come post it at Visible Monday if you have a chance.

-Patti

http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Shelly @A Creative Space said...

Awesome. I like that the lace is elastic. Keeps your top snug, and your sleeves where you want them. Very clever!

Refashion said...

I like the lace - it really makes a change to the top

Debbie EOD

therefashstash said...

Very cute! Nice touch with the lace on the sleeves! Love it!

Catherine1216 said...

This turned out so well. I love the lace.


http://buildinglifelongreaders.blogspot.com