Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cargo Pants With A Touch Of Satin

Hello Refashion Co-op, it's Chickie here. I am still reworking my wardrobe after having a baby 6 months ago. Today's project is a pair of cargo pants with satin trim. Who decided to put shiny satin trim on cargo pants? I don't know, but I love them. There is one problem, they are way too long.


They are very soft and comfortable and they fit well through the hips and waist. Check out the satin belt and loop for my hammer. (??) The satin is also on the side pockets.


I used a pair of pants as a guide and made the cargo pants shorter and more narrow through the legs.


I used the belt as trim on the bottom of each leg. It tied in with the satin trim everywhere else.


I like them a lot but of course my date didn't even notice them. 


Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself. To see more details check my blog, here.
I Can Work With That


1 comment:

cfort82 said...

Your refashion turned out great. Glad you were able to save the pants.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab