Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Re-sizing A Man's T-shirt And A Skirt To Go With It

Hello Refashion Co-op. Tuesday and Thursday are my sewing days. Today is a double project. a fitted T and a skirt. Both needed a little work to make them fit.

It started with some big men's T-shirts I was given. (Or acquired from a man close to me.) I used a shirt of mine to mark the new shirt for size and shape. I love working with T's, no fraying. 

This skirt has a subtle pinstripe. I liked the material. It has a corporate business look. That isn't my style but I thought if I went shorter it would look more fun and less formal. It was too loose and needed a little re-sizing too.

That's it. Thank you for your time. If you want more info, check I Can Work With That. Now go make something fabulous for yourself.


jennifer elliott said...

Great job on both refashions. I love the outfit in the last picture.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

P.S. Just a reminder, don't forget to add your username -- Chickie -- in the label area on your posts. thanks!

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am finally seeing the comments. I can be a little slow. And I see about the labels too. Thanks for your patience.