NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Open-Back Dress Refashion


Hello, Refashion friends! 

Sharing my latest project today on the blog. I apologize if it's hard to see exactly what I did - the print of this dress is pretty busy, and these photos were taken on the fly! To sum it up, I removed an ugly black crochet piece from the back of the dress to expose the back and give it a cleaner, more sophisticated look. Details on my fashion + style blog, A Different Fashion!

Maria

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Quick and easy transformation! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea EOD