This might be a little strange but I decided to alter these cute little panties. When I bought these I thought they were cute but did not think about the comfort level of them. The back is a fish net stocking type of material and was not at all enjoyable to sit on all day. I didn’t want to toss a new pair of panties so I chose to update them. I also have never worked with elastic before and this was the perfect small project to start with.
First, I cut the front part from the back. Then I placed the back cut out part on a black t-shirt, which is far too small for me now, and cut around the outline. Next, I sewed the new cut out t-shirt part to the original front part. I wanted to keep the original elastic to match the rest so I cut that out of the back piece and sewed it onto the new t-shirt piece. Last, I sewed the sides together and done. They are still just as cute but much more wearable.