NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

T-shirt surgery #4 - White, grey and dots.

A dotted T-shirt, that looked like a night shirt no matter what I did. And every refashion I could come up with, still looked like a night shirt.
Furthermore a grey T-shirt that fit me bad, and a white one with 3/4 sleeves, which I don't like.

After the surgery. I managed to avoid the night shirt look.

Playing around with the circle scarf.

It can also do this.

2 comments:

cfortin said...

I love all the versatility. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

whatthesew said...

I'm sure we've all got t-shirts that need an uplift, great idea.