NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Mint Maternity Shirt Re-Do

Hello Refashion Co-op! This is a quick refashion. I love working with T-shirts, they are so easy and fun. 


This shirt is very big through the bottom because it is a maternity shirt. It was great when I was pregnant and after but it is too big now. There is too much fabric to even tuck it in, so it needs to be altered. I trimmed down the sides and made it straight and narrow. It will be fitted but stretchy enough to be comfortable.


Here is the shirt being worn in a real life situation. Check out K.C. the Wonder Dog!


Thanks for reading, to see more details go to my blog. I Can Work With That.

4 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Great shirt save! I love fitted but stretchy shirts. Love K.C. and the little one. Adorable.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

jenny_o said...

What a change! Sweet baby, you have your hands full :)

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Jennifer

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks. The dog and the baby take good naps so I can sew.